Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Notation Notes

Previously, I posted my thoughts on how to differentiate Tablespoons (Tbl) from teaspoons (tsp). After further thought, I've got another thought: When using Cup notations, use the capital "C" if it's full cups, and the lowercase "c" if it's portions of a cup. Again, it avoids room for error.

Well, what do I use if I need to indicate a cup and a half?
I suggest 1 C + 1/2 c.
Just saying.

Spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment